6.16.2005

first day of TAP

welllll as by tha title of this post... u kno that its going 2 b about the first day of tap... so yah 4 those of u that dont kno what tap is, its a Y program 4 teens its almost "day care"... but not really... its kinda hard 2 explain... but this is how the first day was

so i get there around 7:20ish... and my mom brings me in, signs a waiver, and leaves... so im now there with sparrow, morgan, cameron, bethany, and casey... whom i all kno... the staff r all new so i knew none of em... but i just used my most famous "hey u" and "umm mr(s) staff lady person"... lol... and that is when i met my uncle marcus, well the kid's name is justin, but i didnt kno that @ the time and he had a brewers shirt on so i said hey im gona call u uncle marcus bcuz my uncle marcus playz 4 the brewers... and he looked @ me like i was a freak, but hey i guess i am... lol... and then the staff wanted us 2 make picture frames but i didnt want 2 so didnt... but then morgan made me... so i made mine... it has my name on it, a football, hearts, a sun, and my fball team n #... ya its so awesome lol

um then we hung out with evan n sam and sparrow while we were waitin 4 announcements... and brandon came later too... so we played cards... mostly BS and i rock lol... i BSed every1 lol!!

then announcements... how boring... i sat next 2 brandon n we kept getting yelled @ cuz we were talkin and messin around sooo they moved me lol right next 2 emily the staff... great huh LOL! after announcements was snack but i didnt bring ne money so i 8 the cookies from my lunch... and they're like umm this is supposed 2 b a healthy snack lol

after snack we had a lil more free time so we played more BS and i rock @ that game... lolol...

then we played a bunch of brain busters... omg morgan has such a bigger attitude that brandon!! and morgan i beat u 2 the middle circle like 5 times lol... and of course, my team won... lol.. go us!! superstarz baby... UnStOpPaBlE... muah ha!!!

AND THEN it was time 4 lunch so we 8 lunch and i sat next 2 brandon and umm i think uncle marcus... and i 8 my lunch... but they didnt have the microwave set up yet sooo i couldnt eat my popcorn and i gave it 2 sparrow...

after lunch we cilled 4 awhile n then me, brandon, n sparrow went outside n played fball... that is so my sport baby!! oh yah... trisha came out 2 but we were the only 2 chicks out there... omg that was so much fun we played 4 like 3 hours... it was awesome... i didnt wanna b QB cuz i wanted 2 c how my team could throw but every1 sucked lolol... it was the bomb tho... then around umm 2 we went in and played kick ball in the gym... brandon and i kick ass when we play left field... lol... brandon... CELEBRATE... lol... u had 2 b there... it was great

so @ snack time... 3:00... i was going 2 eat my popcorn, but then sparrow went home cuz he made his knee bloody again and it hurt... so he had my popcorn and i couldnt eat it... lets just say i was not happy... brandon went home around then 2 so it was back 2 me, morgan, and uncle marcus...

after snack, i went in the gym and played lightening with the boyz and lindz... that as awesome... my 2 fave sports ever!! yah... but then i got sick of it, so i went back in by morgan who was makin friendship bracelets and she wanted 2 make me 1 2... but i am not artistically challenged, so i tried... but i screwed up... lol it was fun tho cuz we just sat there and we were talkin 2 dana about just about everything...

then around 4:30 my mom came 2 pick me n morgan up and bring us 2 the party but we had 2 call morgans dad or the tap people wouldnt let her go... and thats when we called her dad from my celly... he said that it was ok and that the party wasnt @ the foxy lady nemore cuz the foxy lady broke... so we had 2 go 2 megans house... but we didnt kno where her house was so we had 2 call morgans dad back and he gave us the address...

so that was my fantastically polo (lol i was talkin 2 garrett when i was typin this and he said marco so i accidentally typed polo... lolol love ya garrett) awesome day @ TAP

after that we went 2 the party... which i will write @ a later place and time...

Love Yah Garrett!!!!!!!

*-* Babe *-*

No comments: